Happy Halloween!!!

Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Chinese History

Yep, that's our exam for tomorow. I have three testpapers to study and three pages of notes... And I absolutely have to get 90+ here, or else the grade in my card would drop... Argh! I hate this! There'll be no sleeping again later. I'll start at 7pm... I'll have dinner first! :) Anyways, today is the second day of my last week of studying in Saint Jude Catholic School. I don't wanna think about leaving... Every exam, there's always something, a question or something, about our graduating. And everytime, I feel my eyes water. I'm not emotional, but yeah, it's this time of my life... another step, another door to close, another world to conquer. I don't show what I feel, unless I want to, but most of the time I don't. Like sometimes, I'm really proud of my friends or I'm really happy about something, I just keep quiet. But there are times that I go all hyper and stuff! But I don't show that much emotion... I bet right now, my friends don't know how much I love them and how sad I am to have to part with them. This would be the most bittersweet summer I'll ever have. And then there's him... I saw him again today. (Duh, he's my classmate...) He looks funny. Haha! I wish I could tell him... I really do. But we had this activity last time when we were supposed to have a minute with each of our classmate and tell them how we feel about them. And when I was face to face with him, nothing... How could I say it?! He'll run away, as far as possible, from me. Because she is beautiful and I'm not, and no matter how hard I try, no matter how pacute or how "sweet" I get, she's still beautiful, and I'm not. That's why I was ecstatic when he said that i'm pretty. I think he only said that because he's being nice, but, just let me assume here... Let me pretend that for one moment, I looked pretty in his eyes. This is so pathetic. Why am I typing this anyway?! Lishr, here I come!

No comments: