Happy Halloween!!!

Saturday, May 14, 2005

Carrie and Anthony

I'm still looking for clips, but for the AI fans out there, I think you know what I'm gonna talk about now. Last night's elimination was rather nakakakilig. (Well, it was Thursday's elimination, madaling araw na pala!) There were unexpected reactions from certain people. Whoever was the cameraman, heck, you're the king of all cameramen. If there were more than one, well, you're like, a kingdom already. Hahaha!

If you were paying attention to the background while Anthony was singing his farewell song, you'd see a certain pretty blonde girl crying her eyes out. Hmm, let me see, it struck me as unusual because none of the other two contestants were crying as hard as Carrie was.

While they were performing the group song, I was seeing some chemistry between Anthony and Carrie. I don't know, maybe it's just me but when they look at each other, it's not the way they look at the other two contestants. It's like, they hold each other's gazes longer. And when they (Ant n Carrie) held hands at the end of the song, it was like... I don't know, I can't explain. Sort of like the perfect ending pose.

And so, back to the wonderful works of the cameramen.

As Anthony was singing his heartfelt bye bye song, he looked at Carrie, or somewhere where she was sitting. And then when he was looking at her, poof! The big screen behind the ballad man focused on Carrie. And to my surprise surprise and utter delight, she mouthed the words "I LOVE YOU" to him! I was in shock for a few seconds and then started screaming!

Maybe what she said was brought on by emotions, maybe because she was nervous of getting eliminated or something, and maybe it was something else, I'm too lazy to think now, hehehe. But I think they look cute together!!!

BIG BUMMER: I just found out that Anthony has a girlfriend... hmm...

BO ALL THE WAY!!!

No comments: