Happy Halloween!!!

Monday, October 17, 2005

Sleep All Day

I slept all day today. Well, not really all day, but most of it.

I slept around 2 am, and woke up around 9 am 'coz I had to go... nature calls. :) And then I got to my computer for a few minutes, and went back to sleep again.

At 2pm, someone woke me up and told me to go have lunch. I ate a hotdog, then went back to sleep again. As of an hour ago, 5pm, I'm "officialy" awake. I wouldn't have, but my mom barged in my room and decided to sleep beside me. I can't sleep when there's some other person on my bed. And she started chattering about whatever. Chatter chatter chatter.

So I decided to wake up.

And then my dad came in and started talking with my mom. Fact: My mom talks REALLY LOUD. As in when she calls me up in the intercom from downstairs, I just have to open my door and I'd hear her loud and clear. No intercom needed.

So there. I decided to wake up. And then mom and dad went on talking, complaining about my room, that it's so dirty, etc. He even wanted my bean bag out of my room! ARGH! I mean, dude, this is my room not yours! I spend all of my time here and I'm fine with it, so why do you have to have the say which goes in and out of it?!

This is so annoying. I am so annoyed and irritated right now.

Maybe because i have to go back to that sh*thole of a hospital later. I mean, don't get me wrong. I really want my grandma to get well you know. I always pray for her. I want her to go home already because it's really boring in the hospital and there's NO TV!

But there's just something wrong with that place. I don't know what, but there's just something.

I can feel it.

And right now, my mom, still hogging the left half of my bed, is talking with someone on the phone. Really loud. As if the person she's talking to is in another continent.

And my dad is in front of my mirror/vanity closet. Whatever it's called. And he's waiting...waiting...waiting like a ghost in Halloween. Ok, that's lame, but whatever. He's waiting for me to get ready. To go to the hospital.

Please, save me from this life!

No comments: