Happy Halloween!!!

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Twelfth Day of Christmas

It is.

Yes it is!

It's officially CHRISTMAS!!!

It's twelve days before Christmas, and only a week before break! Woohoo! I've just been shopping awhile ago for gifts and such. Hopefully my friendsd aren't expecting anything big this Christmas because I'm totally broke now. I seriously don't know where all my allowance had gone. I bet half of it on food. I've been baking, and potluck and people debut-ing here and there... Yep. No money at all.

So this Christmas, I've decided on something. Instead of waiting for gifts, I think I'd be thankful of twelve things each day. So today, I'm thankful for:

My mom - the giver of allowance
My dad - the earner of my allowance
My brother - one of the reasons all my allowance is gone
The oven - for baking
Nanay - who goes with me wherever I go
Allrecipes.com - where I get delish recipes
Christmas cards - because they're oh so cute!
Christmas tree - I love decorating and looking at it
Wrappers - cheaper than paper bags
Colored pens - colors everywhere!
Cellphone - who can live without it?
Credit card - I never run out of emergency cases!

No comments: