Happy Halloween!!!

Sunday, July 23, 2006

Rain! Yey!

I'm sorry if I keep popping up every hour for updates on my stupid thoughts... It seems that I can't stop typing although my head is throbbing and my eyelids are screaming SHUT ME!!! for the past two hours or so.

Well, I would just like to announce that it's raining right now. I get giddy when it rains, I don't know why, I just love it.

Except if I get caught in it without an umbrella.

And I've got this humongous pimple under my chin, and I kind of popped it. Now it's oozing out some kind of clear liquid. (I know, I'm disgusting. Why am I telling you this?!)

At the same time, I'm wondering why my initial plan of 5-6 chapters became 20. Why? Maybe I just can't help the flow of creative juices in my brain. Way to go, right hemisphere.

So now, I'm going back to chapter 16. I'm waiting for my McNuggets. Thank goodness for McDonald's 24-hour deliery, although I'd prefer a Sundae now. Craving, craving...

To anybody who'd bother, HERE'S THE LINK to the story I won't shut up about.

No comments: