Happy Halloween!!!

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

She's Da Man!!!

Last night, my roaring laugh was heard all over the house. I was watching She's The Man, a movie starring Amanda Bynes. Alright, some will say it's another cheesy teen movie, but what the heck. I like feel-good movies, and this is one of them. Corny and predictable as they may be, at least they help ease a bit of my tension, especially now that it's HELL MONTH. 3 more weeks of hell to go...

Anyway, a friend of mine texted me about her new "crush". I was like, "Okay, who's the new guy?" I thought it was one of our friends, but then it turns out to be Amanda Byne's leading man in this movie. I didn't see the movie when it was being shown (I really wanted to but I had no time, and especially NO MONEY) so I downloaded it right away.

Just as I expected, Amanda was hilarious! She was pretending to be a boy (to be her twin brother) and she looked really cute with her million different facial expressions! I love her, She's the most genuine "teen" star that I've seen. The nicest. She's great at what she does, but she doesn't get her head bloated.

Of course, another motive for my watching the flick was that I got curious about this new crush of my friend. She said that he was ultra hot. I kinda have faith in her taste in guys, but I also kinda like cute guys, but hey, hot is hot. Initially, I searched for the guy's name and saw his pics. Uhm...wasn't too impressed. So I proceeded to see the movie.

Man, he was steaming!

He played a jock, a soccer (football, if you may) player so there were lots of locker scenes...get my drift? Haha! He was a pretty okay actor for me. He wasn't great or anything, but as a newcomer, he didn't suck, so that's great.

Okay, so now I introduce to you, Channing Tatum.




This is him in the movie.



This is him...well, being HOT. Hehehe! He is, actually, a model. For Nautica, and others.

Okay, so this abundance of cute/hot guys posted here got me thinking, I'm going to do a year-end poll for the top 5 hottest guys that I've introduced here. The cut-off will be the end of December (duh) so take note of whoever will be appearing here again. :) Go on and check out the archives now!!!

No comments: