Happy Halloween!!!

Saturday, November 18, 2006

I Want SLEEP!

I've been stuck here in school since 1pm. It's now half past 8 in the evening ang I'm freaking tired! We were made to do a mini Amazing Race awhile ago and we're supposed to have learned something from it. Yeah. I learned that eating 3 raw silis (red hot pepper) can kill you (I had to chug down about a gallon of water and eat a couple crackers to get rid of the flame in my throat). Now, I've got an aching back and I'm deprived of sleep for 12 hrs. I need sleep. And my Smallville marathon got cut short because of this stupid leadership program thing. Argh. But I must admit, I'm kinda having fun, not thinking of having to bathe and answer the call of nature in a public restroom. I miss my room, my soft, comfortable bed and my trusty computer. I haven't finished downloading the latest Supernatural episode yet.

I'm missing my dear Sammy Winchester. (I'm having this huge infatuation on him right now...Well, it's been going on for a week now.) Of course not forgetting Dean Winchester who, I've just realized, is also cute. Okay, I gotta go. Something stupid concerning blindfolds that we have to do. Ugh.

No comments: