Happy Halloween!!!

Sunday, April 22, 2007

Monda y Again in a Minute!

I don't wanna go back to school... I wanna kick myself in the ass for taking summer classes. It's just sheer torture. I could be just lounging about right now, watching nothing on TV, or playing endless video games with my brother without worrying that I have 54 more pages of a novel I'm having a hard time understanding to finish reading. And I have about... 10 and a half hours left to do it.

I can make that deadline though. About ten pages per hour if I shut my TV off. Which I don't want to do because National Treasure is on Star Movies and it's one of my favorite movies. And I would be bored to death and eventually fall asleep without the barely audible sound of rushing cars and screaming guns (I turned the volume low 'coz someone else is sleeping here).

Maybe after a couple more weeks, I'd be happy with my classes. It's just that I had plans for this summer, like finishing my scrapbook (which I haven't even started on yet) and reading everything that's inside my Unread Books Cabinet. And of course, re-reading all the Potter books before the last one is released. And have marathons of Friends and Charmed. Also, I planned on researching about the Knights Templar and other stuff.

I just can't do all that anymore because of the mountains of readings piled up on me. And a book report due in 5 weeks. And I haven't picked out a book yet! I hate this. It isn't relaxing at all. I'm feeling this apprehension again, the one I hate feeling during school days. It's like I'm a screw-up waiting to happen. I just know that I'm gonna fail somehow, and I'm really scared of what might happen.

I wanna enjoy, I wanna relax, I wanna sleep late and wake up late and worry only about which channel to watch or which movie to see. Now I've gotta worry what the heck Mrs. Dalloway is gonna do next! Argh! And understand how the freaking stock market works!

God help me, please!

1 comment:

Raein said...

Wahhh. Mama Tep ako rin XD I wanna do everything you just said. Except I don't have an Unread Books cabinet: nakatambak lang lahat XD Haha