Happy Halloween!!!

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Heroes: Someone's Bound to Explode Next Week

*SPOILERS FOR EPISODE 22 AHEAD*...you've been warned!

I've just seen the second to the last episode of Heroes. Really, when is anybody gonna explode?! Ha ha. Just kidding. I'm just really really excited about the finale! This show is just too unpredictable to...predict. Lol!

Last week, it looked like Peter was about to go off. But it wasn't at that street with a lot of cars like the one in his dreams so I kind of figured he would be able to control it but I wasn't 100% because it might go the other way. But then he ended up managing his newly acquired power. Now poor Ted is dead, thanks to our dear ol' Sylar.

Sylar ratted out Ted to the police. That agent, the blonde woman whose name escapes me right now, the one who worked with Matt from the FBI before, was the one who caught Ted. She saw Claire and Peter with him but Peter turned invisible (with Claire) and got away. Great. Now they may be wanted too. I'm not sure if the FBI woman got a good look at them though. I noticed that Peter was wearing the same clothes he was wearing when he exploded in his dream...

But now Sylar has got Ted's power also, and he did show the desire to explode. So now it could be either of them. This is so not gonna help Hiro.

Talking about that adorable Japanese dude, I'm glad that his father already showed his true colors. It was hard for Hiro going about his mission thinking that his dad doesn't believe in him. Now Mr. Nakamura taught his son how to wield the sword properly. There was a story told about this Japanese hero who asked a dragon to teach him how to use the sword. He became really good, the best, I think. So one day the dragon went to the hero's house and asked for the princesses' heart. The hero took his sword and ripped his own heart with it saying, "All my love is here. Take it." So he died.

It was a pretty sad story, but what troubled me more was that Mr. Nakamura said something about Hiro making that story an example for him or something. And Hiro said that yeah, if I wanna save the world, I would have to be strong enough to give up my own heart. t fully reminded me about Future Hiro, the uptight and serious one who doesn't seem to have a heart anymore. I don't want him to be like that! But then Ando ran out somewhere to go after Sylar alone which will probably get him killed, and that would result to Hiro turning into Future Hiro. NO!!!!

I also noticed that all the "heroes" are all meeting and going with each other already like Matt Parker with Bennett and then Jessica and D.L.. Will the heroes start uniting now? Will Bennett pull the trigger? What?

I think the comics of Isaac Mendez is coming true, really. Hiro may be following it, some may not. But it really looks like it's coming true. Does it say that Sylar will explode? I think it does... I'm not sure. But what about the paintings and Peter's dream?

AAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!! I can't wait another week! So many season finales this month! Smallville, SUpernatural, Ugly Betty, American Idol... I have to catch up with Lost and Desperate Housewives too in time for their finale. AAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! Just let this summer class end!!!!!!

No comments: