Happy Halloween!!!

Sunday, June 24, 2007

Umbridge's Office

Found another one! Thanks to Mugglenet.com, I got to look around Professor Umbridge's really really extremely completely pink and lacy office. I have to admit, one of those sofas seem quite comfortable. It's a pretty nice room. I do like pink, but not that much pink. The design is okay, (if only they cut back on laces by half) and better if it's in another color. I mean, different colors. For people who absolutely love pink, I think they'd like this room. Except the cat plates. Kinda weird but looks okay from afar. Check it out here. :)

I wonder if they're gonna make one of the room of requirements or the prophecy room. oooh, exciting! I hope they make one for Dumbledore's office and the Great Hall and all the other prominent HP rooms.

No comments: