Happy Halloween!!!

Saturday, December 15, 2007

Voldemort, Voldemort, oooh Voldy-voldy--voldy-voldemort!

A couple of week s ago, I downloaded about 13GB worth of Christmas videos. From classic holiday flicks like A Christmas Carol to modern Hollywood products like Santa Clause (1 to 3) to silly cartoon specials like Johnny Bravo Christmas, I have them all, safely tucked inside a folder here in my fast-diminishing Drive C. I really need a new hard disk.

So, as my quest for Christmas videos went on, I stumbled upon these awesome videos which I've almost forgotten about (and I feel really guilty about that. I mean, just because the books are all out doesn't mean that I could forget...what kind of fan am I?! --crazy--).

POTTER PUPPET PALS!!!

I absolutely loved the first two clips they made: Bothering Snape and Trouble at Hogwarts. But guess what, they have new ones! They even did a live performance some time early this month. Of course it's somewhere in the US of A but thank goodness for technology, right?

You can just check out my Multiply site for the rest of the videos, but I'm gonna post my favorite of all.

Potter Puppet Pals in
THE MYSTERIOUS TICKING NOISE




I swear, you're never gonna get this out of your head once you've seen it. it's awesome! I'm still figuring out a way on how to make this my ring tone.

Snape...Snape...Severus Snape...
Snape...Snape...Severus Snape...
Dumbledore!
Ron-Ron-Ron Weasely!
Snape...Snape...Severus Snape...
Dumbledore!
Ron-Ron-Ron Weasley!
Hermione. Hermione!
Harry Potter! Harry Potter! Harry Potter! Harry Potter!

*I can't type everything HAHAHA I just watched it again, makes me crack up every time!

So now, back to reality. I have two long articles to edit and I've only finished like 1/5 of the first one. I also have to make invitations shaped like Chuck Taylors and read about 200 pages worth of readings, all in one day.

I'm going back to my Grey's Anatomy marathon now.

No comments: