Happy Halloween!!!

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

David Cook --- Again

I just saw the show. He was awesome. All of them were! Well, I'm scared for Jason Castro though. I mean, I love him a lot, I love his sound, so mellow and soothing, that's why broadway week is bad for him. He doesn't have the voice-power to do justice to the songs. But I still love him.

Anyway, David just keeps on getting better every week. I'm not a big fan of musicals and stuff so I had no idea what the heck they were singing. But David's performance actually made me wanna watch Phantom of the Opera. I know the movie sucks compared to the real show (everybody says so) but that's all I have here and it's been here for over a year now and I haven't watched it yet. But tonight, because of David, I'm gonna watch that movie. Teehee.

He rocks.

P.S. I love Carly's SIMON LOVES ME (this week) t-shirt!!!

No comments: