Happy Halloween!!!

Sunday, January 04, 2009

Zombie's Night Out

I was still feeling sick last night, but my friends suddenly sent me an SMS that I've been waiting for: an invitation to go out.

I've been stuck in the house for so long and I've been wanting to go out with friends just for a simple dinner and/or movie and of course, chatter.

So I jumped at the chance even though my head was still ceaselessly throbbing and I couldn't smell a thing.

It was a simple get together. I arrived at GH the earliest so I had a look around Astrovision for some new DVDs. I so want that special collector's edition of the Nightmare Before Christmas. And then I went to The Shops in search for shoes. I'm in a sort of shoe frenzy stage right now. Then I bought yellow nail polish which I have on now. It's really yellow. As in. I wanted to but the bright pink, bright orange, light blue, neon green, and black one but they cost 99php each. Don't need them that much so maybe next time. Then I proceeded to my search for shoes. Sadly, there are only two shoe stores there and they didn't carry anything I wanted. I have to get to Schu or Pretty Fit soon, when I still have money. Lol.

So then, having not bought any shoes, I went to Bayo and checked out the racks. I've grown fatter over the break so I was doubtful that anything would fit me. I really wanted a dress-like top (or a dress indeed) but they were a bit too costly for me (but I didn't try on any of them so maybe if one fits, I'd really get it). A couple of pieces interested me but my "saving" instinct kicked in so I only chose one: a black 3/4 sleeved knitted v-neck top. It's cute, and I've been wanting a nice black top for some time now, although I would much love wearing those bright greens and reds that Bayo offer. Next month, when my credit card refreshes. My dad might as well take it from me if I spend another thousand on clothes. He's been asking me to get my own card (mine is an extension of his and he pays for whatever I swipe so... poor him.)

Anyway, as I mentioned before, I'd be spending a little over a month in Taiwan so I'm trying to save up for shopping money. I just really hope there are clothes there that fit me because as far as I know, Taiwanese women are slight little things. As if the language barrier isn't sucky enough, no shopping prospects would make it hell. Although a really really fast internet connection would make up for it. I'd better get a whole chunk of free memory.

So now I'm going to spend the last night of my Christmas vacation still blowing my nose every 3 seconds. I think feel my brain starting to squeeze through my nostrils. And the sides of my nose feel raw from chafing against tissue. Oh well.

E-books read completely so far:

  • Until Forever - Johanna Lindsey
  • Highland Velvet - Jude Deveraux

Still working on World War Z. I think I can finish that tonight.

No comments: