Happy Halloween!!!

Sunday, March 06, 2011

It's Time to Challenge the Streak Again!

I haven't been following WWE regularly for a number of months now. I do, however, watch all the pay-per-views. And of course, as all WWE fans know, this is the season for the most important PPV of all: Wrestlemania.

I don't know all the matches yet but the two that I know of will surely make WM27 EPIC.

First, The Rock is back! And he's challenged John Cena to a 'Mania match. I mean, it's The Rock! His and Austin's era was by far the best, even if I've only experienced small parts of it. It's been 7 years since he stepped into a ring. I'm hoping that by being back, he'd bring back even just a little bit of the Attitude Era, like when DX regrouped the last 2 times.

Sigh. I miss DX.

Then there's the Undertaker vs. Triple H match. It's not the first time they'll be facing each other but... I don't know. I'm really nervous about this match. I'm sure it's gonna be mind-blowing. Both of them are already legends. The thing that's bothering me is that they're both in the "retirement-ready" age. I mean, Shawn Michaels retired last year. Ric Flair the year before last. All during 'Mania. It's like they have this formula of retiring legends by putting them in a match with another legend. I just don't wanna lose either Triple H or The Undertaker. Frankly, they're the only reason I watch WWE now, plus Edge, Randy Orton, and John Cena. The new guys are fine - some are quite good, but I still haven't found anybody really worth following.

One of the things I seriously, indisputably want to do in my life is watch The Undertaker LIVE in a 'Mania match, preferably ringside. That would cost me my lifesaving. The roundtrip plane ticket alone costs a fortune. Then there's accommodation and food. And the 'Mania ticket itself.

I've only been working for a year and my pay isn't high. I need another year to save up. I'm determined to make this particular dream come true. I just need one more year. Pls. Undertaker, hold on for another Wrestlemania. I just need a year. I'm doing my best to earn extra besides my day job pay. I'm sure I'll get there next year.

No comments: