Happy Halloween!!!

Friday, March 11, 2005

Status Messages

"do you remember how it was? when we never seemed to care. the days went by so quickly, 'coz i thought you'd always be there. and it's hard to let you go, though i know that i must try. i feel like i've been cheated, 'coz we never said goodbye. will u w8 4 me?" ~minisignal

"think of me, think of me fondly when we've said goodbye... remember me, once in a while, just tell me that you'll try... & if you find that once again you want to take your heart back and be free... if you ever have a moment, spare a thought for me..." ~fujingirl

" i almost forgot to say something else and i can't fit it in so i kept it to myself...almost had you but i guess that doesn't cut it... almost had you and i didn't even know it...almost hated you... almost..." ~blue_scarlet_18

"couldn't sleep tonight, wondering if you're alright... my feelings i fight... a noose around my neck, so tight..." ~fuzzybaboy

No comments: