Happy Halloween!!!

Monday, March 07, 2005

Graduation Practices

We have them until March 23rd. Dude, as if we need walking lessons... But anyway, it's fun. (kinda) We get to see each other as high school students for the last 2 weeks of our high school lives. I brought my camera awhile ago, but didn't get to shoot any shots...(redundat ain't it?) I was busy scribbling away descriptions of my friends for the yearbook. I hope they're good enough. :) English rehearsals were from 8:00 - 11:00 am, Chinese rehearsals were from 1:00-3:00. The English, although quite boring in the middle, is bearable. But the Chinese... Gawd! We sang that same song over and over and over and over and now it's stuck in my head! It would've been alright, if not for the weird lullaby-ish tune that brings me to sleep from the first note 'til the last. Tomorrow, I'll be bringing a huge, thick book, kinda like Harry Potter to ease the boredom of it all...Unless it gets confiscated. I'd probably bring Angels & Demons by Dan Brown. I'm currently reading it, and it is so far as good as The Da Vinci Code. (I'm only in page 16) Am I still making sense? I'm getting exceedingly sleepy right now... I better doze off for a bit. Gotta work later... Gotta earn some cash ya know, 'coz summer's here! And Usher maybe coming so...! Ciao!

1 comment:

Andie said...

Mama steph!!! Nice blog!! Will really miss ya pgng grad na tyo!! Huhuhu.. ilan weeks nalng..