Happy Halloween!!!

Friday, June 17, 2005

China Days

Posted by Hello

Finally, here are the pics I promised long ago... Hehehe. Sorry it took me so long. I was savouring the last days of summer then... so I always stayed out with my friends. This is weird, but about two days before classes started, I started to watch Meteor Garden 1 again! Hahaha! I haven't seen that in like, two years! I missed it so much... Ok, I think it all started when Maria and I were waiting here at home for people to arrive because we were going to have dinner. Then she suggested we watch this Korean movie. At first, I didn't want to because I kind of find those corny... But I agreed anyway 'coz we had nothing to do. Well, it was certainly corny and exagge! But it was funny too! At the end, i was supposed to change my clothes for dinner, but I couldn't take my eyes off the TV because I was waiting for the couple to get back together! Argh! Hahaha we ended up making Grace wait for an hour in the restaurant! Sorry Grace! Anyway, the next day, my brother let me watch yet another korean film titled My Fair Lady. It was really weird at first, but the ending was nice. There's something common to both films besides that they're Korean... The leading guys aren't cute but the leading ladies are very pretty! Haha! How could they take it?

Ok, so anyway, I got way off topic there, sorry... So after all those, I suddenly had this craving for more chinovela. So I got MG1 and watched it. I just finished watching yesterday... Unfortunately, I forgot that someone borrowed MG2, so I have nothing to watch now. Then I started thinking about my trip to China... if you read my previous posts, you'd see that I didn't really like being there at first, right? But the longer we stayed, the more "at home" I felt. When we left for HK on the 6th day, I almost didn't want to leave. Well, almost cried... That was weird. And I miss my irritating and annoying tour guide. He's become a friend somehow. I wonder what he's doing now? Hehehe.

I don't know why I miss China. Maybe because when I was there, I had no clue what's ahead, and somehow, those days were still counted as my SJ days... It was tiring, but relaxing and fun at the same time. I like travelling. When I'm out of the country, I feel like I'm free or something. Haha! I dunno why. In other countries, I'm free to walk in the streets. Here, I don't walk. It was pretty cold in China when we got there; we caught the last shreds of spring. The sceneries were magnificent. I absolutely love the garden we went to on the last day. Hay. I never really wanted to go there, never really dreamed of it. But now, I don't know. I wanna go back to China someday. Weird, isn't it? I think it's because when I was there, there was no pressure at all. All I needed to do was get up early and go have fun. Now... I'm back to reality. Ugh. Reality sure bites, doesn't it?

No comments: