Happy Halloween!!!

Saturday, June 18, 2005

SJCS... My HOME.

Hey! I got back from SJCS about three hours ago... I'm sooo HAPPY!!! As in! I've been wanting to see my batchmates for a long long time, and of course I thought there would be a few of us who'll be there. I didn't expect that as many as a bit more than a whole section would be there! Kami na yata yung pinakamaraming kakagraduate lang na bumalik sa SJ for mass! As in! We sat upstairs, at the right side of the balcony. We were sooo noisy! Hahaha! And it was pretty hot there, so we kept on sweating and fanning ourselves! But I had so much fun, although I just stayed there for like, 2 hours at most.

There were a lot of changes. The first thing I noticed is that in a part of the mass, ok, I forgot whick part it was... Oh, it was the consecration. They put the lights out and focused the spotlight on the priests. They didn't do that when we attended mass! hmph. Anyway, there were changes in the administration too and the faculty and staff.

There's a new principal. I don't know his name. I think he's a priest/lawyer with doctor as his title. Miss Priscilla Lopez is outta the picture! Muahahahahhaha! But why did they wait 'til we were gone to do that?! Our last year in SJ would've been more fun without her... Hehehe. Well, I guess not, because without her, there's no excitement! Right guys? hehehe! Si Mr. Gelido pa! He's still there! Aling Remy, the oldest canteen staff, also resigned. Tama ba canteen staff o maintenance ba? Basta lagi siyang nasa lunchborders! She served SJ for 42 years! Whoa! And some of our grade school and prep teachers also left... And Mrs. Hicaro, our RHGP teacher! She was boring, to tell you the truth. But she's very nice, nonetheless, so I kind of feel bad she left. Too bad for those who didn't have her as a teacher. And wala na daw THE sa 4th year and RHGP! Whoa, I'm sorry, but that's less fun for them! And I heard they were given more maths, and the morning bell is earlier and the lunch bell is later... Whoa, torture. But I'd still love to go back to SJ, basta with my batch...

Kanina was a lot of fun! Nandun pa rin yun "Picture! Picture!" Hahaha! Never nawala yan! Kahit nagsi-alisan ang mga tao nung camera ko na yung ipapangkuha... Ok lang, Mysh is there. Diba Mysh? Photobucket ah! Hehe! Sayang I didn't get to spend more time with you kanina. I missed you so much! Grabe, I missed everybody so much I hugged whoever I saw! Ok, yung iba hindi. Hehehe. Pero most of them. Lalu na si Kenken! Super hug! Hahaha! Miss u Ken and Kambal! Tea! 'Twas good to see all the softball girls and guys! Uy Ken, nandun si ano... Hay kilig me to death! Hahah mukha akong tanga kanina! Noh? And si ano... Lam mo na-miss ko siya SOBRA ngayon ko lang narealize! Hay... Sayang, you're prolly all at Grand Stand now...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MELLANY GO AND JESYLYN GO!!!

No comments: