Happy Halloween!!!

Monday, June 06, 2005

Grind

I just saw this movie awhile ago in HBO. I've seen that DVD in my brother's room before, and I kept on ignoring it, thinking it was some flop movie. Well, it wasn't Titanic standards but it was a hell of a good time! I've seen a lot of movies like that, you know, typical happy ending. It's about these four guys who wants to make it as skateboarders. Or is it just the one guy? I'm not sure, I have to watch the first part of the film. I'll get that DVD later. Anyway, the lead guy is cute. I don't know his name. Adam Brody was there. You know, the guy from The OC with the dark curly hair? He looks preppy. He's so adorable.

Anyway, my laptop's sluggish today. It's sooo slow. I hate it. But I just wanna babble away now so... It's your choice to continue reading or not. So anyway, I got home at about 11pm last night. My family and I had dinner @ Bubba Gump in Greenbelt. Had lots of shrimp. Then I fell asleep watching Meet Joe Black. Brad Pitt was absolutely handsome in that movie. I love the party part. And I've seen it tons of times, but I just understood it recently. Well, ok not that recently. I had to watch it three times to get it. Haha, I'm dumb.

So I woke up at 5am, I don't know why, maybe it was nature's call or something, and I wasn't able to fall asleep since. Because I watched Grind. Or whatever. And it's kinda comfy now, the atmosphere. A li'l bit later and it's gonna be hot again. Yesterday was wonderful. It rained all day. I love rain. I don't know why. I wrote this lengthy essay-thingy about why I loved rain. Am I a freak or what? Then after that, I slept all day. Fitfully. I kept on thrashing about, and when I did fall asleep, I had these weird dreams. There was one about a little tiger the size of a hamster nibbling my index finger. That's all I could remember. Everything was just a freaky blur.

Today is my last official vacation day. Starting tomorrow, I'd be doing college-related stuff. I really wanna go see Star Wars with Melanie. We watched A Lot Like Love last Saturday. It was way funny and it's not the typical love story. Well, I couldn't go see a movie today because first of all, I don't have money. I borrowed some from my bro last time and I haven't paid him back yet so I doubt he'll lend me again. The other thing is, I've got to prepare for Orsem tomorrow. I can't risk going there unprepared and lacking requirements and stuff. ADMU is far from here; Unlike before in SJCS, I could just call up home and ask the driver to bring stuff to me. It'll take approximately an hour to get to ADMU. So, big problem there. And third, I wanna go to SLEEP.

Ok, that's about all the rambling I'm gonna do today. I just wanna finish breakfast and go to sleep. I have these forms to look for and fill up still.

1 comment:

Tiff k said...

Hi mam steph! Comment rin ako baka hindi m makita tag k! C tiff K to! Un kasama m sa trips dati! =) Hope ur doing fine! San k college? I also love ur entries! Nakakatuwa! hehe =) Cge TC alwayz! Visit m rin blog k! http://jynxedpanda.blogspot.com