Happy Halloween!!!

Wednesday, June 01, 2005

OrSem Alert!

I just received my letter for the OrSem on June 7-9. I'm glad I didn't have to wear red 'coz there are shirt codes for each uhm, school of something. I hope you get me. I'm still not allowed to wear red. I wear pink, but my dad said we're also still not allowed to wear pink. I wear it anyway. So here goes the schedule. I may be mistaken in some parts 'coz it seems that I've lost the brochure already. 30 minutes in my possession and it's gone. I wonder where it is. Oh well. Anyway.

June 7 - 6:30 am - 5:30 pm
June 8 - 7:30 am - 4:30 pm
June 9 - 6:30 am - 8:00 pm

Ok, this is worse than the SJCS schedule! What am I supposed to do there for almost have the day? And in June 9, more than half the day? 14 hours of what exactly?! I'm hoping it's gonna be loads of fun. I hope there'll be bands and stuff. I'm gonna bring my camera, just in case. And I hope the cute guy I saw the other day, who, as my dear friend says, is an Atenean, would be a volunteer there. More perks for long days then!

Ok, I think that's all for now. I have to... Whatever. I don't know what I'm supposed to do... I have NO MONEY... =(

No comments: