Happy Halloween!!!

Wednesday, May 25, 2005

It's good to be HOME!!!

At last! I'm here, in my home land again... I feel like singing Noypi, hahaha! Well, I got in last night at around 8pm, we had some dinner. It was my mum's birthday but we didn't celebrate because all of us were tired as hell. My dad unpacked, and I looked for his phone inside my bag, and it was gone! I was on the brink of having a heart attack when I asked him if he'd seen in and he said it was inside his pocket. Argh! I thought I'd have to go back to Hong Kong to look for his phone in their freakishly large airport. I could die there, but they've got showers. Cool. Now I'm here, ordering KFC because KFC in HK SUCKS. I mean, they've got no gravy and their chicken taste like lard. I swear. They gave us ketchup packets! Can you believe that?! Who the hell eats KFC with ketchup?! That just totally sucks. And their mashed potato had gravy in it, about 1 tablespoon of it, and their gravy sucks. I swear, if you try it, you'll just feel like you've eaten lard with potatoes. The only good thing there is they've got criss-crossed fries, and they taste wonderful! Hehehe! Anyway, that's all for now! A couple of pics coming up later!

1 comment:

Andie said...

Hey mama tep!! Kaya pla.. I was wondering what happened to you na..
Welcome back!! :)