Happy Halloween!!!

Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Hay...

I can't think of anything to post right now... I'm, as usual, faithfully counting down to the day HBP will grace me with its presence. My blockies were planning to go out this Friday, and I told them I couldn't come. So they moved it to next next Saturday, which is on July 16! I screamed, "NO WAY!!!" They were startled and then they asked why. So I told them.

JULY 16, 2005--> Release of Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince

They said, "What?! Yan lang?! The book can wait!"

Yeah, it can, but I CAN'T!!!

They just don't understand... I've waited two whole years for that book. I've already carefully strategized my reading schedule so that it wouldn't clash with my homework and stuff. We don't have classes on Saturdays. Every Friday, I'm in school until only 11:30, so I have the rest of the day to study for Math. Long test on July 19! So on Sat and Sun, I'll have two whole days to read it. I'm going for an hour a chapter. Jo Rowling said that Book 6 is shorter than Book 5, so I think HBP will only run until Chapter 30 or 31 at most. If I only sleep for like, 5 hours... I'd have the bottom half of Sunday to do schoolwork! Yehey! I hope we don't have any long tests the following day, or else I'm sure I'd fail them.

Oh please oh please oh please let that Saturday be INTAC free or anything else free. And let the book arrive at like, 6am!

2 comments:

tea said...

*nod nod* tama ka diyan!!! hindi nila naiintindihan!!!!

Tiff k said...

Haha! pareho rin ako! How will I study when it comes out?? Di na ako matutulog! GACK!!! TC ah! =)