Happy Halloween!!!

Sunday, July 03, 2005

Disney Channel!!!

Yey! We've got Disney Channel again! After like, 2 or 3 years, it finally came back! And the Chinese Star Movies too! I love those channels!

I remember when I was in grade six, my seatmates and I talked about the Chinese Star Movies. SD and Jally kept talking about the funny ghost stories, and then they finally got me to watch. Those Chinese ghost movies were sooooo FUNNY!!! There were uhm, zombies or ghosts as they say those things are, and then the ghosts' face are sooo white! And they jump around with their arms stretched forward. I can't explain it, you've gotta see it to get it! Trust me, it's really funny!

Disney Channel is my favorite! Ok, so Nickelodeon is great, but there are programs in Disney that are just sooo cool! They have these Disney tv movies that are just sooo adorable! Ok, I admit it. I'm a sucker for teenybopper love stories that are fairy tale-ish. Happily ever after! But they're just sooo cute! I remember a some movies I saw there. They're sooo cute! First one: Justine Timberlake is in it! It's called "Model Behaviour"! It's about a child model and an ordinary girl and they look exactly alike! And then they switched places, and Justin fell in love with the ordinary girl while she was pretending to be the model while the real model pretending to be an ordinary girl fell in love with an ordinary guy! Ok, sorry, but I forgot who that guy was... Hehehe. The second one's title is "Cadet Kelly" , starring Hilary Duff and Shawn Ashmore (Iceman in X-men!). Uhm, it's about Kelly going to military school and experiencing hell there. Then she makes "pa-cute" to Shawn Ashmore, and then they liked each other and lived happily ever after. Hahahahah! Third one is my fave. It's called "Halloween Town". It's sooo cool! I love watching these kind of stuf, cartoons and stuff, during Halloween and Christmas. Ok, so it's about a town called Halloween Town, where it's Halloween all year round! Halloween creatures lived there and stuff. And then these children came from the real world to Holloween town to save it from destruction. I forgot the whole story, but it's just sooo cute! I love Halloween!

Ok, so that's all for now. Hehehe! I'm gonna go concentrate on watching tv now... before it becomes afternoon already. I promised I'd work on my assignments after lunch. Hehehe nagsisipag na daw o! :)

P.S. Ooooh, I just heard this nice song, don't know the title, but it's by Ingrim Hill. Not sure of the band's name either. But the song's good!

No comments: