Happy Halloween!!!

Friday, July 15, 2005

HARRY POTTER AND THE HALF-BLOOD PRINCE!!!

OMG! I can't believe it... after two long years of waiting, finally, it's going to grace me with its presence! Tomorrow, the day I've been waiting for, July 16, 2005......................... Release date of the 6th Harry Potter book (see the title for the complete title)! Ilang hours nalang, and I'll be holding it in my hands na... I need to sleep tonight. I really need to. Or else bangag me sa school for the whole week! Whahaha! I'm soooooooooooo overly excited kanina pa ako kinikilig grabe akala mo eh nakita ko si....... *ahem*. Harry? =p Shux!!!!!! Somebody scream with me please!!!!!!! Hahaha! I'm really jealous of people living in the UK and US, because they're gonna have HBP parties all night long! Eh dito..... Teka nga, pupunta na ako sa Pinoy Harry Potter Community para may karamay ako... Ang baliw ba sobra? Hay samantalahin niyo na itong kabaliwan ko ngayon. Bukas, walang mang-iistorbo ha? Magbabasa ako!

Omg anu na kayang nangyayari?! Yung last chapter kasi ng Book 5 eh "The Second War Begins" or something like that... Ibig sabihin kumikilos na talaga si Voldie! Anu nang gagawin niya?! Anu na ba talaga yung significance ng green eyes ni Harry? Sinong mamamatay? Basta I'm sure na hindi isa sa trio. Sino kayang bagong DADA teacher nila? May bago kayang ka-love team si Harry?

Ang dami ko nang nabasang essays about shippings while waiting for HBP, and I've become a bit convinced na may gusto nga si Hermy kay Harry... Pero ewan, mas cute kasi sila ni Ron diba? Pero oo nga, tingnan niyo sa Book 5... Anu yun, overly concerned lang ba si Hermy kay Harry or is there something more? Does the rule "the more you hate the more you love" apply to Ron and Hermy? 'Coz they're always bickering, like a married couple. Whehehe! Ok sana kung si Draco and Hermy noh? Para ala Romeo and Juliet.... Hahahha pero JKR said that Draco will never be good na. Ok. I'll just satisfy my hunger for Hr/D love stories with fanfics...

I bet Dumbledore will do loads of things in this book. Before, he just stood at the sidelines and just took action when he really needed to protect Harry himself. Naging super active lang siya sa last part of OotP, in his duel with Voldie in MoM. But I think in this book, the Order are together and strong (and missing a member....aw....we miss you Sirius!) so they'll take lots of actions na to prevent Voldie from...well, ok Voldie has risen into power already. He's just waiting for the right time to strike. Sneaky sneaky yang si Voldie eh. Tapos sabi nila Dumbly's the only wizard that Voldie has ever feared... So will they have a second duel? Will Dumbly emerged unscathed again or will he attain serious injuries this time? What about Harry? I wonder if he'll be even more bitter this time. He's got the reason to be more bitter. I mean, Sirius died, Voldie's back, what more reason does he need to be bitter? I think he'll be constantly in a bad mood, shrinking back from everybody. But he has to train more. He needs to learn more to be capable of defending himself against Voldie. Sino kaya magtuturo sakanya? Lupin? Someone new? What's Luna Lovegood gonna do? She didn't do much nung OotP, but I think she'll be a lot of help this time. Will Viktor Krum reappear? Is Draco already a Death Eater? I've always wondered about that.

Ok, I really need to shut up now. Masasagot na rin lahat ng questions ko in like, 9 hours or something! Sana lang agahan yun pagdeliver ng book dito PLEASE!!!!!!!! Gusto ko nga maki-extra sa National Bookstore bukas ng umaga eh, maaga daw magbubukas mga around 7am! Gusto ko maexperience yun pipila ka sa labas tapos hihintayin magbukas yun gates tapos everybody will rush in to get the book! Ang cool!

Oo nga pala, GENTEXTERS, bukas 10am sa Glorietta activity center, kung may narecieve kayong text galing globe, alam niyo na ito. Just show the message, first 300 HP addict Gentxtrs will get a free HP pocket notebook and bookmark! Hay. kung pwede lang ako makapunta, kasi walang driver ARGH!!!!!!!!!

No comments: