Happy Halloween!!!

Saturday, July 16, 2005

HP Club


Join this club! I'm an officer! Hehehe! Just add the account in Friendster (see the email add in the pic). Ok, so it's not "all that", but we're still improving on a lot of things! I'm working on how to make the club more...active! Hahaha! Just email me and I'll send you the form if you want to join, okie?

This club has updates on all things Harry Potter. But it's not that frequent. I'm still working on it. I want us to have a Yahoo Group, too. Maybe even have a site of our own? Hahaha! Anyway, basta if you're an HP fan, join this club! The name says it all. Hahaha! Damayan niyo ako! And if you have stuff to contribute... We need you!

Check out my links at the sidebar. The Pinoy Harry Potter Community rocks!!! They have meet-ups and gatherings and stuff! With costumes and all! Ok, I'm now gonna go check it out, baka meron silang HBP Party! I wanna go!!!!

Awhile ago, I was watching TV, and they were airing JKR's book reading in... Edinburgh Castle! There were LOADS of children... They're sooooooo lucky! Hay bakit walang ganyang kagandang hype dito sa Pinas? Dibale, by Book 7, meron na yan. I'm gonna go start planning na! Hehehe!

Ok, I'm still waiting for the book to arrive. Mga lunch time daw, and I'm on the verge of going insane!!! Kanina pa ako 8am gising! I've been waiting! Hay!

No comments: