Happy Halloween!!!

Monday, July 18, 2005

Nagluluksa...

Hay, I'm sad today. I don't know what's wrong with me. Friday, I was fine. I even had a soundtrip in my brother's room. I downloaded 80's rock! Haha! Yeah then Saturday came, I woke up at 8am to wait for the HBP delivery, but it came at around 1pm. But yeah, I already finished reading it.

I cried last night....

SPOILERS ALERT!!!

Ok, I won't put spoilers here hehehe! Just some hints... Someone died, a really really major character... And it affected Harry so much... The Half-blood prince is someone you already know, and there's a lot of romance going on! A pairing came true!!! Just read :)

It's the darkest most confusing book ever! It's the most active Harry I've ever read. A lot of questions were answered by Book 6, but even more questions arose from it. Now, I'm really confused. Why did it happen? I thought that.... You have to have to have to read it. There are a lot of kilig factors and funny lines, but throughout the book, you'll feel the uneasiness, panic, and fear of the wizarding world. Everyone's on their toes all the time. And Book 6 established that LOVE and DECISION are the center of the series, and they're what makes our life.

Ok, sorry this doesn't make any sense at all, I don't wanna spoil it for anybody! I wanna discuss the facts so bad, but I guess I have to wait 'til after...6 months maybe? In order to be sure almost everyone had read the book already.

No comments: