Happy Halloween!!!

Saturday, July 30, 2005

Saturday Morning Cartons...

Hello! Wow, it's been over a week since I've last posted... busy? More like, lazy... hehehe! Anyway, there's nothing new to tell. Ok, so now I'm officially 18. If my dad can see me right now watching cartoons, he'll say, "Ang tanda mo na cartoons ka pa rin!" as he always does. I like cartoons. They're... relaxing. After a long week's tiring mind exercises specially MATH, I just want to sit back and watch Bugs and Daffy whack each other. Know what I mean? I don't have to think when I'm watching cartoons... hahaha see how lazy I am? Well, yeah... My mind is blank right now.

Anyway. Tapos niyo na ba basahin HP6? Hahaha! It just came back to me, the book. Hiniram kasi. I love it sooo much! Hahaha I wanna read it again! Kaso I have other stuff to do pa... =( Last Monday, I went to Powerplant to see a movie. When I got to the cinema, the place where Dish used to be became..... FULLY BOOKED! I was... mesmerized. Lots of books, just beyond my reach... It's like, heaven! Hahaha! So I went in, and saw this humongous shelf filled with Half-Blood Prince! Wow... If only I had a camera with me, I would've taken some pics of that shelf. Then I went to the uh... kiddie section, I think. There were the other Potter books, the Charlie and the Chocolate Factory book! It was so cute! And all the other books that I wanna buy. But the books, just beyond my reach, are also beyond my wallet's reach... hehehe. So I just looked around. And when I finally got back to the cinema, I had 10 missed calls from Sarah and Melanie! The movie was staring in 5 minutes. But luckily, we got in just as the last trailer was playing. Shux. I missed the HP4 trailer...

Well, I guess that's all for now. I have to go to the mall and buy a gift for my friend and some baking stuff. Grace gave me this book entitled 1001 Cookies! It's sooo amazing! I wanna try out some of those recipes so... I have to go now.

Mamaya nalang ulit!

No comments: