Happy Halloween!!!

Sunday, August 07, 2005

I got TAGGED!

Tea... tsk. Pinasahan mo pa ako ng pagkakaabalahan. Hehehe! Anyway, I think this is a cute game! :) And because I'm in the mood right now, though I'm famished, I'll answer these questions.

What are the things you enjoy even when no one around you wants to go out and play?
--> Well... I'm not really the "go out and play" type of person. I always want to just stay home and stay under my covers. My brother even asked me how I could survive just being in my room for weeks. Haha! That's my talent. ;) Well, the things I enjoy doing are...

  1. TV - can't live wothout TV. I watch cartoons mostly because they're very relaxing.
  2. Watch a Movie - not in the cinemas. I just go and rummage through ny brother's DVD collection and pick a movie. Call me corny, but if I do want to relax, I watch teeny-bopper movies like What a Girl Wants, Princess Diaries... those kind of movies. They're really cute and they got that kilig factor. Masarap lang sila panoorin kasi di na kelangan mag-isip! Gets kaagad!
  3. Read a Book - Yup. Pareho kami ni Tea. Hahaha! Especially last summer, I read like, almost 20 books. I like chick-lit. Ok, so their intelligence level is like, nil, but reading to learn is done in school. For me, when I read at home, it's not to increase me IQ but it's for enjoyment and relaxation. There's enough brain-wrecking reading assignments in school!
  4. the Net - my routine. But sometimes, I just go and look for different websites, download music, konting soundtrip, update my blog, chat sa YM, all those things. Minsan read HP fics. Hahahaha I'm such an addict.
  5. Eat - of course, the movie gets better if you munch on something! Like me, there are emotional eaters out there... And well, food is a comforting agent for us. So I eat.
  6. SLEEP - people who know me know that I sleep A LOT. As in I sleep in school, when I get home I sleep, in the car I sleep, at night of course I sleep, whatever chance I get, I sleep. I'm a very very sleepy person. Hehehe! When I wake up, everything looks better na. :)
What lowers your stress/ blood pressure/ anxiety level?
--> I don't really know... but there's one thing that makes me feel better.
  1. SLEEP.

Need i say more? I don't know, but sleep helps me a lot. If I feel like shit, I sleep, and then when I wake up, everything feels better. When I get scared, I sleep, then everything feels better. Like in the forst days of college, I was sooo sooo sooo sad, I missed everyone sooo bad, and so I go home, I feel like shit, I just go straight to my room and sleep. Para bang sa iba, kung may problema, inuman sila. Ako, kung may problema, itutulog ko nalang! Kahit mga 1 hr lang, paggising ko ok na. Weird ba? Hehehe!

Well, sometimes it's food. Chocolate. Or ice cream.

Ayan, ang haba na! Hehehe! So I'm gonna tag... Mysh! :)

No comments: