Happy Halloween!!!

Sunday, October 09, 2005

Audioblogs and Soggy Cookies

It's 2am and I'm supposed to be asleep now. i have to get up early tomorrow to go to my relative's house and do something--I don't know what. My dad said it's something about dusting off bad luck...

I hope it works.

Anyway, I made chocolate chip oatmeal cookies today! The recipe said it's "just like Mrs. Field's" but I guess my execution went wrong so it's all soft and crumbly... But my brother says it tastes good so it's ok. He wants more chocolate chips though.

So as you can see, I've tried audioblogging! It's really cool! You can blog anytime, anywhere with just your phone! But the thing is, it's so expensive if you live outside the US. I have to pay for international calls. It's 40 cents per minute, and that converts to around 21 pesos per minute. I made a 4-minute call awhile ago so... Almost a hundred for one audioblog entry! Ok, I'm gonna do that only once a month. Or I'd have to get Sun Cellular. Their rates are 10 cents per minute, much cheaper.

Today is a day of creations for me. After creating an audioblog, I joined National Novel Writing Month (NaNoWriMo)! It's for a cause. It's for people who, even one split-second in their life, thought to themselves, "I'm going to write a novel someday."

Now that sounds just like me.

Starting November 1, all the applicants will start writing their novel. No artsy-wartsy needed. You can write off the top of your head! The only requirement is that you write 50,000 words or more by November 30. That's the end. There will be winners, and who knows, you might get discovered and get published! There are a lot of people who, through NaNoWriMo, got book deals! Can you believe that?! Go on! Take the challenge!

And so, after joining up, I thought, "I need a place where I could post my novel." So I created a new blog! It's :+:SuPeRhEr0 sLaCkEr:+:! I'll be posting starting... some time soon! Come drop by, I'll let you know once I've started posting. Comments on the story would be much appreciated!

And check out the new links on the sidebar! Click on BLOGEXPLOTION!!!

1 comment:

Tiff k said...

uy astteeeg!! Audio blog! try ko nga un! I heard about you planning to go the premiere ng harry potter 4! uy isama mo ako! Gusto ko rin! haha jokez lng! Hm.. convince ko nalang parents ko pero most probably no ang sagot nila. heehee mg addicts. Ooh i love cookies! (wow that was random) and I can't wait to read your novel! I'll be one of your fans ah. Heehee. Well tc ah!! =) am happy you sound more cheerful na! hehe =)