Happy Halloween!!!

Sunday, October 09, 2005

A Birthday Greeting

Ok, so he's not related to me in any way, but he's one fifth (now 1/4, darn Bry!) of the boyband (yikes! corniks!) that had a big part in my life. They did covers, both super cheesy they make me puke and ones that I can listen to forever. But of course, their best music are their original songs.

This band added a hit of craziness in my chaotic grade 5 year (I was a crazy 12-year-old), and because of them, I have one of my bestfriends now, and I met my fellow GWALLERS (crazy fans, talented stalkers) whom I so want to hang out with again.

My so called "man of my dreams" was one of them, and although he turned out to be gay (not really that surprised, because everyone says he looked gay, I just refused to accept it), I still love them to bits. Of course, one of them has the best singing voice I've ever heard in the whole world.

I rooted for them from the time they were innocent teens thrust out into the harsh pop world (that was back in 1999). Now, when three of them got married, two have babies, one is engaged and one is gay and one married member with two kids quit, although the hype that I used to feel for them are partially diminished, I still love them.

Ok, I'm ending this endless introduction. It's 7pm, I have FINALS tomorrow!!!!

Happy 27th Birthday Nix!

Nicky Byrne (he kinda looks like David Beckham, doesn't he?)

Westlife

No comments: