Happy Halloween!!!

Monday, October 10, 2005

This is Getting Harmful

I know there are a lot of people like me out there.

That's why I'm turning this computer off.

The blogging bug hit me last Tuesday, and I never found the cure.

It's that phase again, when I can't let one day pass without posting an entry-- and usually long ones! I've been having this "syndrome" since I started blogging. The other "syndrome" is my Diary Syndrome. It's when I can't let a day pass without writing in my diary. Now, I'm in my Blogger Syndrome, and my diary is rotting on my bedside table.

As I've mentioned (many many times) before, I have exams coming up, and one is in 11 hours.

And I haven't finished yet, not even half, I think.

I keep on looking at my blog.

I AM DEFINITELY GOING TO TURN OFF THIS COMPUTER.

When I get up, 4 hours from now.

Good night!

No comments: