Happy Halloween!!!

Monday, October 10, 2005

Freaky Li'l Creepy Crawlies

I was sitting here, staring into space, when something rushed by. I jerked my head to the direction it went. I didn't see anything. So I went back to staring into space.

Again.

Something whooshed pass.

A lizard.

On my bed!

I hate crawling things. Ok, I like babies. They're cute when they crawl. But insects and reptiles and amphibians...EUGH!

I hate cockroaches!

So anyway, I'm just procrastinating again. It's 10 in the evening, and I've got a 9-page Math reviewer to answer. Hell, I'm gonna flunk.

Well, hopefully not.

I need 183 points tomorrow. I need it!

But it's just that, with the break looming just out of my reach, I just can't concentrate on anything! When I try to, my mind just keeps drifting off to things I wanna do during the break.

SOMEBODY SAVE ME!!!

No comments: