Happy Halloween!!!

Thursday, October 06, 2005

Burning in HELL 2

Your Hidden Talent

You are both very knowledgeable and creative.
You tend to be full of new ideas and potential - big potential.
Ideas like yours could change the world, if you build them.
As long as you don't stop working on your dreams, you'll get there.
I sure hell hope that I really do have BIG potential! Because I'm losing hope in myself. The world became a darker place - all because of stupid Fil.
We had our second long exam awhile ago. It was for 40 points, passing was 35. Guess what i got.
Thirty-freakin'-four!!!
I mean, GAWD, 1 point?!
So anyway, our prof made us go to this Fil poetry reading before, and he said that whoever goes, he'll add like, 10 points in the long test. I don't think he added it yet, so I still have hope! If not, I need to get at least 80% in the finals. This is just so IMPOSSIBLE!!! I mean, I didn't even reach 70% of the test awhile ago and that was about stories that I have already read. In the finals, they're gonna give us a new story and a new poem to rub our brains to. So how the hell am I going to do that. I don't even understand half the shit I answered awhile ago.
Call me stupid (I know I am), but what the hell is ideological apparatus blah? Ok, so we've discussed that and I have a vague idea what it is, but I swear, I didn't understand anything. I mean, how can a basurero and a chopped off leg with a Nike shoe got to do with sexual orientation? Please, anybody up there, help me out because I'm BURNING IN HELL.

1 comment:

Raein said...

wah! poor you. di bale, in times like these, useful na sabihin "a grade is just a number written on paper" what you have inside is more important than that. haha! late comment, i'm sorry. grabe ka magupdate e! haha ^-~ take care, mama tep!

~tiffany chua~