Happy Halloween!!!

Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Nocturnal

Ok, I'm here once again! After almost a month of not posting anything... For my precious readers, I offer you these posts. Please bear with me for only nonsense is coming out of my brain right now. :)

So it's 1:30 am, I've got classes at 7am, my eyes are drooping already, but I'm still not asleep. Why? Don't ask me, I don't know either. Maybe because of the tea I drank? It's proven that tea will keep you awake longer than caffeinated coffee. Or maybe because my my internal clock is all muddled up that it says bedtime is at 2am.

So anyway, I'm watching Desperate Housewives right now. I'm just gonna finish this and I'm off to dreamyland!

Speaking of these popular TV series, whoever's reading this, what's your favorite series? Mine is Smallville. Ok, Tom Welling being really hot is a BIG factor, but I just like the fact that it's not another ordinary drama we see on tv. It's got supernatural stuff. We're talking about the young SUPERMAN here!!! Charmed, of course, is my next favorite. Since I was a baby, I've always dreamt of being a witch, hence, my addiction to Harry Potter. All that magic... Oh, I wish I could be them. If only it's not a sin.

So yeah, that. I'm getting really drowsy now. So whoever likes watching TV, here is the list of available series:

Scrubs season 1
Southpark Season 1,2 & 5
The OC Season 1 & 2 (but only vcd quality)

Upcoming:
Smallville 1 & 2
Spongebob Squarepants seasons 1 & 2
One Tree Hill seasons 1 & 2
Mr. Bean the Animated Series

So there. Give the upcoming a couple more weeks and they'll be done. Just tag if you're interested. :) Nyt!

No comments: