Happy Halloween!!!

Friday, October 14, 2005

Well...

Nothing.
I saw Armageddon (the movie) awhile ago... and I cried.
If someone were really brave like the character of Bruce Willis in that movie... then we'd be saved.
And I love the soundtracks: I don't wanna miss a thing by Aerosmith and Leaving on a jet plane by Chantal Kreviazuk. (not sure of the spelling of her name)
After that, I came across this thriller in Star Movies.
The guy who turned out to be the psycho was really cute.
He looked so neat and nice and preppy with his neat hair and eyeglasses.
I really dig guys who wear glasses...
Harry?
Hmm...
I still dig Cedric more. :)
Of course, not Dumbledore.
I wanna see the Corpse Bride.
Maybe later.
It's like Beetlejuice. I love that movie. Anybody seen Beetlejuice? It's a very Halloween-y movie.
I wanna see lots of movies.
But I have to save up for HP4 premier tickets.
The thing is...
There's this guy.
I texted him. We haven't seen each other in months. I saw him in a newspaper. I texted him.
Didn't think he would text back, but he did.
It started from like, 7pm.
Ended at 2am.
I didn't think he'd be awake 'til that hour.
He's such a nice guy.
Really nice.
And cute.
But still...
It's not him.
But I'm not refusing... ;)
Why is it that...
The one that you want
Isn't the one
That's there?
I miss him.
I miss him.
I miss him.

1 comment:

Miladysa said...

Ohh! I love the way your style! Very original :)

I am a great fan of the film Beetlejuice. It is one of those great films where you can watch it time after time and always notice something new!