Happy Halloween!!!

Thursday, November 17, 2005

Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire Movie

One word:

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!

Saw it yesterday. Still can't get it out of my head. I sit and stare into space the whole day today. The movie was just so good. Excuse the few stuff changed from the book and the movie would've lived up to my imagination of my fave book.

VIKTOR KRUM was so HOT!

CEDRIC was so CUTE!

MIKE NEWELL THE KING!!!
P.S. : I just didn't expect Mad-eye Moody to be uhm...full figured.

1 comment:

The Wandering Deity said...

oist patouche! i know that i have been missing the harry potter mania! iggzzz, it will be shown here in south korea this 1st of december. isn't that lame? anyway, thank for not making kwento the whole estorya, or else i could have made sabunot you.

ohh, it's me - the beautiful deity. this is my other blog, the draft of this vampirish book that i am trying to write for a long time now.

see ya!