Happy Halloween!!!

Saturday, November 12, 2005

Um, I don't know

I just woke up. It's 10am, and I'm still kinda drowsy... My normal waking time is around 12 noon. Heeheehee.

So, I'm supposed to be making "pulboron" right now. Wala lang, just wanna make something. After my "Mrs. Fields" cookies turned out to not taste like Mrs. Field's at all, well, I need to make something. I'm also thinking about making Yema Balls and Macaroons and Pastillas de Leche and Leche Flan. Sweets galore!!! Merry Christmas to one and all!

I dreamt of Mark Wahlberg. He's hot. And it was weird. The dream, I mean. He was sitting in our dining room where there's a TV, and he was watching Four Brothers, his latest movie!!! Which was weird, because it's already showing, and then he got up and said that he's gotta go because he needed to meet someone and make some editing and cuts and stuff. I asked him if me and my friends could have a pic with him, but he said he's really got to go, but will be back in an hour so we can take the pic then. He's really hot. And for the duration of the dream, which took place in our dining room and living room and part of the kitchen, no one really talked to him. Because he's such a big star.

Yihee!

And that guy in Scrubs, John Dorian, I think that's his character's name, he was also in my dream. I beat him up to a pulp. I don't know why. I think because he's such an ass in the dream. But he's cute.

So anyway, that's all there is this time. Still no story!

2 comments:

photodoctor said...

I had a dream about Mark Whalberg recently too. He was asking me to marry him with a really big diamond! Nice dream, I agree...he is HOT!
Sherry

tea said...

leche talaga mama tep! hnd ako maka-tag d2!!! laging error.... huhuhuhu.... tag ka nlng sa blog ko. hehe... anyways, i mish u na!:D