Happy Halloween!!!

Friday, December 16, 2005

Tenth Day of Christmas

Today's a really exceptional day. Well, nothing life changing happened to me, just something that made my heart beat a million beats per second.

No, I didn't meet Prince William.

I had an 8:30 am class, but I couldn't get up. Too sleepy. So I decided to cut that and just go to the 10:30 class because it's the important one anyway for we had a long test. So I got up at 9 and finished preparing at 10 and went to school. I usually get to school in 30 minutes or less. But I don't know what's wrong with this day. The traaffic's sooooo heavy! Every street we slipped into was clogged. ARGH!

I got to school at 11.

Can you believe that?! And the class ends at 11:30, but the bell rings at around 11:25 so I only had a little less than 25 minutes to take the test! It's lucky my prof allowed me to take it. Thank GOD!!! And I usually get home in 45 minutes to 1 hour, but I got home in 1 hour and 30 minutes today!

WHAT'S WRONG WITH THE TRAFFIC TODAY?!?!?!?!

So today, I have lots of things to be thankful for, but here is the top 12:

My Physics teacher - for being uber understanding!
Fried chicken - the best food ever!!!
Chicken pops - the best food in popcorn form!
Converse - Chuck Taylors are the best!!!
Spongecola - I saw them!!! Up close!!! No, didn't get an autograph.
Eye glasses - wouldn't be at SM and see Spongecola if not for them! (they're my mom's btw)
Friendster - kahit gasgas na, still it keeps me connected to my long lost (ok, that's exag) friends!
Digital cameras - just click and click, no film wasted!
Phones with built-in cams - I miss my 7650...
Email services - but I think owl post is better
24-hour delivery - I'll never get hungry ever again! (except when I don't have money...)
4A - never forgetting the spirit

No comments: