Happy Halloween!!!

Saturday, December 17, 2005

Ninth Day of Christmas

I'm writing Christmas cards tonight. Tons of it!

I feel like an elf. :(

But I love writing, so that's okay! I'm just scared that I won't be able to finish everything by Monday, with 3 more papers to submit and all...

But... GOOD NEWS!

Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire is shortlisted for an Oscar on Best Visual Effects!

and

"Do the Hippogriff" is longlisted for Best Original Song for a Montion Picture.

I'm sooo excited for them! It's time they win an award, they deserve it! They've got tough competition though (King Kong and Narnia) but I'm keeping my fingers crossed!!!

So for today, here's my list:

J.K. Rowling - writer of the best series ever (no matter what anybody says!)
Harry Potter books - my home
Harry Potter movies - they make me have something to look forward to!
The cast and crew of HP movies - great job guys, right from the start!
HP merchandise - they help me show that I'm proud to be a HP fan!
Warner Brothers - for making my world come to life
Pancit Canton - yummy!
Cooking Shows - although they make me constantly hungry, I still love watching them.
Text messaging - a simple way of showing care :)
Snail Mail - for me, this is a more special way of letting someone know that you care. it takes more time, it means more love. :)
Christmas Carols - I just love listening to them... makes me tingle and warm all over!
The Rat Pack - best singers of all time...their Christmas album is wonderful!

No comments: