Happy Halloween!!!

Friday, December 23, 2005

Fourth Day of Christmas

I’m too sleepy to do any serious blogging right now…
I know I haven’t updated for almost a week.
I had papers.
I have papers until the end of time.
Just ask Mysh.

So anyway, Christmas is just around the corner and I’m sooo very excited! Truthfully, the excitement I’ve been feeling for the past 2 weeks kinds wore off, I don’t know why, but I’m waiting for it to come back. I just know it will.

I just came back from Greenhills Night Market awhile ago. It was packed! I could barely move. This afternoon when I napped, it was so chilly! I love it! I didn’t have to turn on the aircon. And I was wearing sando and shorts and no blanket. When I woke up, I was frozen.

So as promised, here are the things I’m thankful for today. This is for the 22nd.

Jacket – keeps me warm
Yahoo Messenger – send a message and be connected forever! (ok, cheesy)
McDonald’s Jelly Sundae – it’s delish! I swear! Try it!
Fudgee Bars – choc-choc-chocolate with every bite!
Dinggo the dog – he’s the most adorable dog in the whole wide world!
Softball – this…I wouldn’t be the same if it weren’t for this
DVDs – entertainment for just 70 pesos!
Internet – or else how would I be blogging?
Alarm clocks – keeps me from being late…sometimes
Chocolate – good for the heart, good for me!
Cake – I wanna make one
Funny shows – relief in a world of bulls***

No comments: