Happy Halloween!!!

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Babies!

I have baby rabbits in my room!

They’re oh so adorable! There are two of them, a girl and a boy. One is white, one is gray. I don’t know which one’s a girl and which one’s a boy.

My brother brought them home Christmas Eve. I think they’re a gift from his girlfriend. Last time, we had rabbits too. The first one was also from his gf and was also a Christmas gift. And then the next one… I don’t know, but they’re from the same person. The second rabbit died because of an infection on its nose. I think it was a he. The first one was a she. The first one’s name was Rabbit, the second one’s Bai Tu (that’s white rabbit in Chinese!)! So Bai Tu died months ago, when I was still in 4th year high school because of an infection on his nose. Rabbit died I think 2 months ago. I really don’t know the cause, but she just got really sick but the helpers downstairs didn’t even tell us that she’s ill. My brother was so upset when he learned that the just threw Rabbit’s corpse out. He was planning on burying her properly.

The new rabbits however, are in perfect health! They’re so baby! They’re just 2 months old, and they’re kind of scared of my brother and I, especially the gray one. When we try to hold him/her, s/he jumps away! S/he’s so jumpy! We called the white one White Boy (though we’re not sure if it’s a girl or a boy) and the gray one Black Guy. Whatever their gender is, those are their names. Hahaha!

They eat a lot, and drink even more! Well, we placed a mini doggie dish inside their box (their cage isn’t made yet) but they keep on tipping it over so now rabbit pellets are scattered all over the floor with their poop. Eew. I’ll have to clean that out. I don’t want to think that they’re mistaking their own poop for food.

I'll post their pics when I get my digicam back. :)

No comments: