Happy Halloween!!!

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Cottage Cheese and Crackers

I'm beginning to get fond of eating crackers with cottage cheese. They're actually a yummy combination! Of course, cottage cheese is a low-fat sort of cheese and has less flavor than say, cheddar, but combine it with a trusty Skyflakes cracker, and it's heaven! And healthy too!

So anyway, it's February once again. Prom time. Well, for high school juniors and seniors anyway. I miss going to the prom. Ok, so it's not like an all-out party or anything, what do you expect from Saint Jude VERY Catholic School? Although I bet this year's prom will be kick-ass, 'coz everything just got better at dear old SJ when we got out. The school got more active in extracurriculars, sort of like XS and ICA.

And they've got that brand new building which we alumni will never get to enjoy.
Anyway, yesterday was a bangin' way to end January. A compliment and four pounds off, and I was in heaven. Of course, the highlight of the day was seeing Yael Yuzon of Spongecola in our library! I've been looking for him for ages, almost tripping on the sidewalk because of constantly searching the benches for any sign of him.
At long last, I saw him. I was at the ground floor of the library with my blockmates. We just came from Filipino class and was on break, and we're supposed to study or something. I was supposed to do research. But I'm scared of our library. But anyway. So I just put down my bag when I turned towards the stairs...and there. I saw someone going up who looked so familiar... and it was him! I wanted to SCREAM! But hello, library! The librarian's got a poker up her arse, so it's best to be quiet. I tried whispering it to my blockie, but she couldn't understand me. So I just excused myself and ran upstairs.
I thought I'd lost him and was about to go to the 3rd floor when I spotted him over at the side checking out the online book catalogue. I wanted to get beside him, you know, kind of check the online catalogue too, as I was supposed to be searching for material for our reporting, but I was panicky and crazy, so I went to this HUGE dictionary beside the computers and sifted through the pages, pretending to look for a word while sneaking glances at him.
I am so PATHETIC.
But at least I got to see him, right? So my mission in Admu is over. Where should I transfer and stalk some celebs next? :)
Ok, I'm getting brain-dead. It's the middle of the afternoon and it's nappy time for me.
Part 3 of the story will be up by tonight, comments appreciated. :)
I'm sorry if it's sucky.

No comments: