Happy Halloween!!!

Thursday, February 02, 2006

Kitty on the Wall

I'm watching Dexter's Lab now, and I can't think of anything to write. Haha! So that's a cue for all you guys who don't want to read gibberish to click to another page, preferrably :+:sUpErHeRo-sLaCkEr:+: ! (Over-plugging ba? Hahaha!)

Well, Dexter's got a black kitty wallclock, so that's where the title came from. :)

Anyway, today was just so-so. Fil class was okay. P.E., as surprising it is to me as to you, is the highlight of my T-TH. I love basketball! I have loads of fun playing and getting a workout at the same time. Of course, softball is still tops in my heart. :)

Math sucked, as usual, because I suck in math. Permutation sucks. I'm just always brain-dead during math class. I flunked another quiz for chrissake! Good thing thing that our prof is a very nice guy.

The Powerpuff girls are so... ROUND...

Anyway, while I was at the library (yet again) trying to decipher the alien language that is my Math book, I got tired. So I got my diary instead and started writing...well, stuff. Haha! I was planning to steal a quick doze before P.E., so I placed the period and closed the diary. When I looked up---there he was! Yep, it's Yael again, walking by my table. That's twice already! Hmm. I think I see a pattern of his schedule...

Time for stalking?

He walks funny. Well, judging from his stage image, he looks tough and you know, punky-rocky sort of guy, you know, rigid. Tough. But when I saw him walk away awhile ago, he's got this kembot when he walks... Hip swinging of a rocker? But I still love Spongecola!!! Astig pa rin si Yael!

So... that's it for my worthless day. I kind of am in the blogging phase this week so sorry for useless posts!

Part 4 of the story will be up tonight!

No comments: