Happy Halloween!!!

Friday, February 03, 2006

Fluffy+Dinggers Productions Presents...

The BACKSTREET BOYS live here in Manila!!!

Ok, so this was a long time coming, sorry for the delay. I wanted to post everything here, but I've got crappy material. So tonight, another stroke of inspiration and a bit of imagination... VOILA! My video presentation of the concert!

Check it out by clicking HERE.


Psyched to see BSB!!!



This is Loren and me before the concert. The ticket says it starts at 8pm, but it started around 9, so there we are. See how psyched we were?! Hahaha! I would've had more pics and vids, but my analogue cam ran out of film, (dammit, I thought there were at least 20 shots there, as it turns out, there were only 8 left!) And my digicam's charger is nowhere to be found, so I went to the concert with just 1 bar of battery life, and it shut down completely after two or three songs. Argh! I haven't scanned the photos from my film cam, they're better ones. I'll post them some other time. As for now, enjoy!

Part 5 is already up at :+:sUpErHeRo-sLaCkEr:+: !!!

No comments: