Happy Halloween!!!

Saturday, February 11, 2006

Ho-hum

I've just noticed.

As I skimmed through my blog, checking if there's any new comment (f.y.i., there's none-nobody's reading this at all), I noticed that my first archived month was February 2005. A year later, here I am, still blogging. In a couple of weeks, it'll be this blog's first birthday! Yey!

I ponder upon the meanings of a first birthday. Well, obviously it means that this blog has been around for a year (and I hope it'll have more birthdays to come!). But that's not all. Looking back on previous posts, it's like nothing has changed, at the same time, a lot did change. For one, there's a new pope since I first posted! And I've graduated from high school already. I'm a year older (a year wiser...? Nah...) and I've got straight hair now (although the new growth is showing already and the fuzz is back!). Less pictures on posts. I use English (but at times when I'm braindead I use Filipino). The layout is different from when I first posted. I'm more at home with school already. My hair is longer, and there are more animals in my house now. I think I was funnier back then, a more interesting read. Hmm. I should be funnier.

*makes crazy eyes*

Is that better?

The things that are still the same are... I still hate school, though for slightly different reasons. Now it's Physics that I loathe. I'm still asleep all the time (alarm clocks are sort of useless for me). I'm still LAZY as HELL. I still use this blog for procrastination purposes (I'm supposed to be doing my research paper right now). I'm still fat and ugly (but ten pounds lighter!). I still miss my friends. I still HATE Valentines Day, because I still have no "someone special" to give me a humongous teddy bear on V-day. I'm still in love (?) with someone and he still doesn't know it.

I'M STILL HERE, AREN'T I???

And maybe this blog isn't as cool or interesting or funny or pretty as other blogs out there, but as long as I have it, and it's a documentation of how I spent my earlier days so I can look back on it and laugh my ass off someday, then it's still worth keeping and I'm proud of it.

Maybe someday, a thousand archive months from now, the posts would be better, or the graphics, or the layout, because I might be a professional photographer or a journalist or an Ad girl at that time already. And I want to reread all these crazy, stupid, hysterical, embarrassing, weird nonesense that I wrote and remember how I got to where I am tha time.

Now, on a lighter note:

I'VE GOT A NEW PUPPY!

Her name is SNOOP, although I call her puppy and my brother calls her Big Dawg (he likes generic names). She slept on my bed last night, and I was afraid to move all night for fear of squashing her. She's half labrador and half spitz (I think) and she's the most adorable puppy in the world! When Dinggers saw her, he crashed our screen door and charged towards her! I picked her up and ran to the saftey of the kitchen. I got her yesterday.

Videos of her later! :)

1 comment:

Tiff k said...

Here's the gift! hope ya like it! I don't like Vday too though! heehee
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y73/jynxpanda/bearvday.gif