Happy Halloween!!!

Sunday, March 26, 2006

Here come the BUM days!!!!

Hello everyone!!!

Gosh, I see that it's been almost 2 months that I haven't updated this thing... I'm terribly terribly sorry you guys...

I can't say that I've been busy the whole time. Half of the time, yeah, I'm up to my neck with papers and projects and stuff, the other half... technical problems. This old computer of mine is exhibiting signs of computer old age. I don't know what the matter is. First, my drive C's available memory gets used up super fast but I'm not saving anything in it. Then my browser got screwed up. I switched browsers, but the old one keeps on having pop-ups so I wanna uninstall it but I don't know how... Then everything just kept mulfunctioning. Programs won't work, there's this warning window that keeps popping up saying that Drive C:/.... blah.... this program has requested an immediate shut down... blah... I don't even know what that is.

And yeah, the people downstairs keep on knicking my keyboard so today being Sunday, they're not here, so I get to keep my keyboard and type for a whole day. :)

Anyway, how's everybody been? You know, even though I'm not around, you can just post on the shoutbox over there ---> I check it regularly...

Sometimes, one good post over there can get me updating like mad. Haha!

So now, I've got two and a half months of total BUM-NESS!!! Well, actually, I want to do lots of stuff this summer break like continue my guitar lessons from two years ago (I've forgotten everything already!), maybe take up photography... anything. And definitely earn some money. Smackdown is coming this October and I definitely want to be at the ringside this time! I wanna see BATISTA!!!!!!

The next good thing is that I have all the time I want to finish reading my whole UNREAD BOOKS CLOSET. Right now I'm still reading The Alchemist. I think I've been reading that for a month now... because of all the other reading assignments, didn't have time to really concentrate...

I wanna go to a nice beach somewhere, but I don't want my skin to get dark so...

Anyway, it's 5pm, WWE is on so I'll get back on blabbering later!

No comments: