Happy Halloween!!!

Monday, April 17, 2006

Sinking.... In.

Yeah, I know.. I haven't been updating a lot lately. Well, I got in the "Diary Mode" weeks ago, but now, I'm not even in that already.

I don't know why. Maybe the Blogging Bug's bite faded away already... For now, I mean.

Actually, my computer broke down. As in it BROKE DOWN. As if it's ickle heart has been stamped on my some big-ass SuperComputer. I think it got viruse-d because nothing is working, so we got it fixed. They had to reformat it and everything. I lost all the files. Well, I erased everything before giving PC away. Made back up files. A week later, I got it back. I was so damn happy I hugged and kissed it.

Yeah, everyone laughed at me.

You see, PC and I go way back... He got my back when I had loads of projects, papers, research work and stuff... I need him for communication! And of course, he helped me earn a bit, you know. And so I got it back. I was ECSTATIC! I t was weird having to work with Windows 2000. I loved XP. But oh well, better than nothing, right?

My brother and I needed it for work, so we used it. 'Twas great. I decided to let it rest 'coz the cd burning was getting a bit funky (broke like, 25 dvds man. not cool). And when I turned it on again... WHACK. Doesn't work anymore. So today, we had to ship it back to the repair shop.. :(

Anyway, this is, I feel, uninteresting read for people out there. AM I right? Yeah, I can hear y'all agreeing. So.. Here's some juicy stuff. Now, this is just for this time... No repeats. Haha! I don't pour out my soul in cyberspace.

There's this guy... I have a huge crush on him. He has this wonderful shy smile, and he's really respectful. He's such a boy next door, and obviously a really nice guy. But we never really talked. Just, you know, hi and hello. I really want him to talk to me. I want him to take the initiative to talk to me. Haha! But hey, I'm just one of the lowly "normal" people. If I was like, a supermodel, he'd talk to me... :(

No comments: