Happy Halloween!!!

Saturday, July 22, 2006

I am so happy I...

Posted twice today! Woohoo!

Well, okay, I just really missed my internet connection (haven't had it for almost two weeks) and with all this talk about blogging in class, I missed this blog. (aw...)

I haven't been writing on my diary either, so...all my stuff aren't documented. Haha! So here I go!

Today wasn't bad. First of all, I had free breakfast! (salamat sayo tocino! happy bday!) Saturday class was okay enough. I got home in time to see my future prince charming LDW (check previous posts for details) on a game show. He is just sooo CUTE and...just dreamy... I am sooo in love with him... way to fuel my story!

About that, extra happy points for a new comment on my story! And it came from someone I don't know, and it felt great knowing that someone was actually reading the product of many sleepless nights (and sacrificed study time). I hope to finish it before next weekend. I'm almost there.

Today and tomorrow, Jack TV's hosting WWE Fasttrack. It's a 3-episode marathon of Raw and Smackdown nad Bottomline and Velocity. Six hours of pure wrestling entertainment...(haters, just shut it). I kinda forgot about it (it started around 1 PM) and I fell asleep until about an hour ago. I wish they'd show that all day. Oh well, there's still one tomorrow!

So yeah, that's all for now. I'm presently confronted with a humongous Tobleron bar and the coming back of Batista so...

On to Chapter 16 and beyond!

No comments: