Happy Halloween!!!

Monday, July 24, 2006

WALANG PASOK!!!

Okay, it's official. Classes are suspended tomorrow because of...I don't really know. Maybe because of the SONA (State of the Nation Address) or because of the nonstop rain today. Whatever it is, I'm freaking happy about it.

So now I'm watching "Win A Date With Tad Hamilton", a really cheesy chick flick that's so predictable. So "film critics" would say that it's one of the suckiest movies there is, but whateveer. I love it. I live in my own little unrealistic world because the real one sucks, and this movie is just part of the first one.

I wish it were me and LDW...and then we live happily ever after. Woohoo!!!

So I still have half of chapter 16 to finish and it's almost 2 AM. I don't know why, but I get good brainwaves this time of night (though I'm really sleepy right now). I'm excited to finish this thing. A couple of new people actually commented on it and said it was great. I am beyond happy. I hope they read it to the end. I think this is going to be better than alright. I hope so.

Well, more later. I have to fix my thoughts!

No comments: