Happy Halloween!!!

Thursday, October 12, 2006

At Last!

The hell week is over! Okay, so the official torture starts on Monday (no, still not exempted. DARN IT.) But tonight, I've got nothing to worry about. No hasty cramming or whatever. Ah, the feeling of having nothing to do. I missed it. Of course, there are two more big projects to be done, but we're gonna brainstorm for them tomorrow. So tonight, yes, nothing's weighing my head down.

Ah, bumness.

So anyway, I would like to share a certain video (I've found the joy of posting videos!) we discussed in class for a communication theory (was it Technical Determinism or Uses and Gratifications? I can't remember.)

Hmm.

I think this is McLuhan's Technical Determinism. The guy's identity was amplified (even multiplied) in the sense that he could lie about it to make his chatmate like him, but his ability to say, keep a relationship was amputated because he can just be cut off easily, like being blocked.

Ok, if I didn't make sense, I'm sorry. Haha! Just watch the video, it's freaking hilarious!


No comments: